New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Site Feedback > not enough responses

Go to latest mesage in thread

not enough responses

Trapped At Home, posted over a year ago

There isnt enough responses to a question, i might get 1 if im lucky, because by the time mines posted, theres about 7 other new ones, so falls the the bottom of the pile really quickly, and doesnt really get answered.

Posted on 1 July 2009 @ 22:36 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

The moderators can't win! If questions aren't posted quickly enough people complain that it takes forever for their question to appear. Now, because questions are being posted faster, people are complaining that their question isn't staying top of the list for long enough!

Don't worry though, the agony aunts here don't just look at the new questions and not the older ones. I know that for a fact. So it doesn't matter even if your question works its way to the middle or bottom of the list, you will still have a chance of getting replies.

The amount of replies you receive depends on different factors. It might help to try a different time of the day than when you last tried. It could also be that maybe the people on the site at the time don't know what advice to give to your question. Don't take it personally though, people do want to help you.

If you'd like to send me a message, I could try and help, if you'd prefer not to post a question?

I hope something I've said helps. x

Posted on 2 July 2009 @ 7:19 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.140592200004903!