New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Can anyone help me????

Go to latest mesage in thread

Can anyone help me????

david23, posted over a year ago

I’m 30 years old. I am in my second marriage and I have had several other relationships. They all start the same way, a strong desire to be close and exciting sex. After a few months, the desire for sex starts to wane. After a year I desire sex maybe once a week and it goes down from there. My first marriage ended after 5 years because my wife had an affair. I can't say I blame her much. I don't want my second one to go the same way. We have been married for 2 years now, and I am having trouble maintaining once a week sex. She is very sexual and would like much more. I have also been on the pill for 13 years and I have recently (3 months ago) started taking St. Johns Wort for minor depression. I have no trouble achieving orgasm once I am aroused.

How can I increase my sexual desire? Could being on the pill have an effect?

Posted on 28 March 2008 @ 18:3 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

adam405, posted over a year ago

First I would like to say that the Pill has probably no part in this. I got a book called [url=http://mensexualhealthbook.com/] mensexualhealthbook.com [/url] when I was in the same condition. It’s provides all information about men sexual health and with the help of this book you can have a better sex life. It really worked for me and I hope this will work out for you too.

Have a great sexual life!

Bye!

www.mensexualhealthbook.com

Posted on 29 March 2008 @ 14:13 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.18750700000237!