New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > What do you think?

Go to latest mesage in thread

What do you think?

HondaEG8, posted over a year ago

Ok so I finally got to have sex with my gf. We've been having sex for about 5 months and we've been dating for 18 months. We are both 18-years-old. I lost my virginty to her at 18. She lost her virginity to her "first love" at 13 or 14.(young I know) My problem is that I can't seem to get over the fact that I lost it to her but she lost it to someone else. What's worse is that she wanted to wait until after a specific date; the 4 year anniversary of the last time she had sex with her first love. Coincedentaly on the same day that the girl I had my first kiss with decided to stop talking to me becuz she was my sisters friend. So while my gf decided to stop having sex with her "first love"(they were broken up at the time yet still having sex), I was still trying to get my first gf. I feel like such a loser for actually waiting but I have had such bad luck with girls that i didnt want to risk losing a gf and spend a long time trying to find another. It may not semm like it to others but I really havent been in a solid relationship until my current gf.(solid as in: actually going out with one and not just talking to her) I'm a cool guy if you could say that. Everyone I knew throughout high scool thought I wasnt a virgin without even asking me. They would ask me sex questions n I would answer appropriately to the best of my knowledge yet they never questioned my virginity. I graduated in May of 07 and I remained a virgin until November of that same year. So basically I want to know what you all think of my situation. Is she being fair at all? What should I do about this? I really dont want for me to worry about the past anymore but its so damn hard...

Posted on 19 March 2008 @ 7:50 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

eureka, posted over a year ago

If you love this girl as much as you say and she mens as much as you have posted, then you need to acept the fact. You will never be able to change it so don't ruin your relationship over what you can not change.

Posted on 18 July 2008 @ 0:22 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.124999699997716!