New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244989 questions, 1084415 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > How to arouse my girlfriend ?

Go to latest mesage in thread

How to arouse my girlfriend ?

Anwar, posted over a year ago

I've been going out with this wonderful girl for 7 months. So far, all we did was holding hands & quick kisses.

We made out just twice & it is driving me nuts. I want to make love with her, to fondle her, but she is very shy.

Only lately she allowed me to share my sexual fantasies with her, before that, she didn't want us to talk about it at all.

Her family is very conservative & she does respect them, that is one reason. But I don't understand why she allow me to share my sexual fantasies with her if she is not willing to participate in it with me. One time, we were chatting online & she asked me if I'd erection when I touched her breast that day. Her actions sometime doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm 24 years & she is 23 years

How I can arouse her so that she enjoy it too.

Posted on 8 March 2008 @ 8:57 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Cirrhosis, posted over a year ago

Dude, if she is hindu, you gotta atleast wait one year. They are very conservative when it comes to sex. But once you prove that you love her, it should be no problem. Try having more makeout sessions. If that works well the next step is to try and feel her while you are making out. Not right on her genitalia but around her thighs and sensitive areas. Just move slowly one step at a time. Also, whatever you do. Never answer questions about sex. Don't reveal how you really feel. She needs to know that you think about more than sex.

Posted on 12 March 2008 @ 8:7 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.140647799998987!