New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244981 questions, 1084386 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > period cycles

Go to latest mesage in thread

period cycles

stone29 , posted over a year ago

hi my name is stephen and im 17 years old. my girlfriend is 16 and we just recently started having sex (actually started in the end of october).

my question is what is the usual period cycle for a girl of 16 years of age? her periods range from being late to being early. im worried this time around because last month she got it on the 27th and it is now the 31st. neither of us want to be parents yet but we want to enjoy ourselves.

if i recall, none of the times we had sex this past month involved a damaged condom, no condom, or any kind of leaking of semen from myself. i might be over-reacting but i just want to be sure we're still safe.

she's complaining about a pain in the left side of her stomach, i dont know if thats significant to being pregnant but everything she complains about kind of worrys me. anyways, feedback will greatly be appreciated. thank you!

-Stephen

Posted on 1 February 2008 @ 6:7 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

actually i do remember on one occasion we were having outtercourse (rubbing of genitals without insertion). before i came i moved her off of me, but she was kind of slow to get off but i was sure she was clear from me before i came. also while rubbing the tip of my penis wasn't really near her vaginal opening so im 80% confident no pre-cum went inside her.

this is so stressful..

Posted on 1 February 2008 @ 6:13 (London time) - permalink

nevermind, no worries. she got it on saturday morning.

Posted on 4 February 2008 @ 5:27 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.156249499996193!