New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244981 questions, 1084386 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Are you attracted to skinny women?

Go to latest mesage in thread

Are you attracted to skinny women?

CHJDANCES, posted over a year ago

I am doing some research into the human sexual imagination am particularly interested in getting in contact with people who are interested in skinny women, there seems to be so many videos and photos dedicated to skinny, even anorexic women, I wondered if this is a growing trend amongst men and just as there are fat admirers are there skinny ones too?

if you are a skinny admirer and wouldn`t mind having a chat with me about your interests and if I could ask you a few questions such as:

Are you fascinated by pictures of really skinny women?

Would you ever encourage your partner to loose weight?

I am looking for people who are interested in talking to me about their views for a UK documentary. If you would like to get in touch, or you want to know more about the project, you can email me at films@zkktv.com.

All conversations will be in the strictest of confidence and there is no obligation to be in the documentary.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for your time.

Posted on 29 October 2007 @ 17:31 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

BillTarr, posted over a year ago

yes and no!

I don't like VERY skinny girls, but I would ask my parnter to loose weight if it got out of control and she gained extra 50 pounds...

Posted on 4 September 2008 @ 14:5 (London time) - permalink

staffsguy50, posted over a year ago

yes especially small breasts and thighs pm me if still want to talk about it

Posted on 2 May 2009 @ 19:28 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140634800001862!