New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > pressure

Go to latest mesage in thread

pressure

bee-ess-2007bee-ess-2007, posted over a year ago

hi im rebecca

and i think my boyfriend is pressuring me into sex

i asked him on msn if he would mind if we didnt rush into it so i wasnt out of my comfort zone as i have my periods and it isnt as safe now and he went offline

is my boyfriend using me for sex?

is it right to have a secret relationship?

whats wrong with me if he doesnt want people to know?

please someone help me im too young to be pressured into sex!

Posted on 11 August 2007 @ 0:47 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

Rebecca, any boy who does treats you this way is not 'respecting you'. All he wants is sex for his own self-gratification. Kick his butt to the curb and hold out for the guy who knows how to respect and honor females. Let's just say, you unknowingly put him to the test and he bombed. Always hold out for the boy, who is proud to be seen with you and doesn't punish you because you refuse to have sex with him. He's out there and don't worry, if you have to choosy while you are waiting for him. But you won't regret the wait, hun. If you are a young adolescent, hold off sex until you are older. Listen to your inner voice. The act of sex is very serious and the consequences are great. By the way, Rebecca..I wanted to say, I read your advice you gave to the young rape victim on this site, and you gave her amazingly advice. Now, I want you to go back and read a few lines you wrote her, near the end of your comments. I think they went like this:

"Please be proud of yourself and what you are right now . Because your a great person and you deserve the best."

Listen to your own wisdom and advice, Rebecca. Very, very insightful, mature words from someone so young. I'm proud of you. Take care and always be strong and take care of 'you'!

Posted on 11 August 2007 @ 3:42 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

You are only 12 years old, the boy you are talking about is keeping it a secret because it is illegal and he knows you shouldn't be having sex.

If this boy is a lot older than you then pursuing a secret sexual relationship with you is paedophilia. Be very careful - there should never be secrets when it comes to things like this.

Listen to Irish, she gives you good advice. As you grow in to a women you are going to meet guys who only want to have sex with you, but with maturity and experience you will be able to tell which guys are the keepers and which ones arn't.

Posted on 11 August 2007 @ 10:18 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140560299999947!