New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > First Time

Go to latest mesage in thread

First Time

PoetOfTheDeed, posted over a year ago

Hey, first post here so I'm not 100% sure what I'm supposed to put... Anyway, me and my girlfriend are both 17, and this week there's a high chance we'll be having sex for the first time, and I just need some advice, like how do I know when she really wants it? She's not exactly been very good at letting me know in the past, but we both decided we want sex, so this friday will be the time for it, as I have the house to myself until the weekend. Yeah, back to the point, can people please give me some general tips on what I should try and avoid doing, and what I should definately do! And reply soon please!

Posted on 17 February 2010 @ 18:48 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

PoetOfTheDeed, posted over a year ago

And I forgot to say the obvious, yes I do have condoms, 11 of them.

Posted on 17 February 2010 @ 18:49 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hey, you may get more answers if you go to the homepage, click on the red letters that say 'ask for help' Doing that will take you into the page, where you can post your questions. There is a bit of a wait though as your posting will go through the moderation process...much like everyone else's postings have to do.

Posted on 17 February 2010 @ 18:53 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125067699991632!