New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > teen masturbation

Go to latest mesage in thread

teen masturbation

bolpom, posted over a year ago

When I was 12 something happened that really knocked me back emotionally, and it still feels traumatic now at age 60,

I am uncicumcised.

I had been having amazing night-times of masturbating and fondling myself, which gave me lots ans lots of pleasure.

I heard some noises indicating my parents new about it and didn't approve.

One day my mum came into my bedroom muttering some made up thing that I hadn't been to the toilet.

She took out my penis and roughly bent it about till it went hard. Then she pushed down with all her weight on my foreskin, making me scream out in total agony and see colours moving before my eyes.

She then went out and didn't say anything about what all this was about.

I felt really annoyed that they were going to have me circumcised.

Prior to this my mum had discussed circumcision with the mum of a boy who had been cicumcised, but soon it turned into a lot of whispers and giggles.

I gathered that it was most important that my friend didn't find out about all the fun he was missing,

That if you leave it until after he has started wet wanking he will know too much and just be too upset.

So it is what it seems: a cheat and a violation of the rights of a child.

I went somewhere secret and gently wanked, to make sure I hadn't been damaged.

It could easily have torn the fine tendons between the prepuce and the frenulum.

In fact I wasn't circumcised and my prepuce went slack by the time I was 18.

No one told me anything, even that circumcised boys can climax, but tend to spend a lot less time gently fondling,

It was a really cruel thing to do, and all based on a lot of unscientific hocum-pocum.

Boys should be told that it's nothing wrong or unusual, but they must do it in private and not mention it in ordinary conversation, and must carefully wash off the semen so there's no tell-tale smell. Though everyone does it, this doesn't stop the bullies wanting to make it an excuse for bullying.

When a boy is "caught" he should be left alone to complete it, not cruelly distracted for some minutes so that he loses his erection and sensitivity.

I don't understand why grown women are so cruel to boys, when we know that women/girls wank a lot and just don't think anything of it. Maybe they don't realise just how sensitive the penis is, and just think of it as more or less a piece of plastic.

Posted on 26 November 2009 @ 16:5 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.125028700000257!