New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Masturbation, is this normal???

Go to latest mesage in thread

Masturbation, is this normal???

james_88, posted over a year ago

Hi, I am a 22 years old guy. And I have a serious question that I need help. From the age of 12, I have started masturbating. However, sometimes I just feel that it is a wrong thing to do, but nevertheless, I still continued on. I have been masturbating at least 5-6 times per week and can go as much up till 6-7 times per day. I have stopped doing this for quite a few months, but the urge keeps coming back and I almost cannot resist the temptation anymore. Should I resume the back to my usual way?

And, for the previous times that I masturbate, for most of the time I masturbated using girl’s skirts, especially with girl’s school uniform skirts. I tried many ways of masturbating with the skirts, such as rubbing with it, putting it on, etc..., and with all sorts of ways that I can think of. I like the feeling of doing this and I feel extremely good doing this. However, I am not a cross-dresser. Is this way being normal?

Finally, whenever I see school girls in their uniform, especially with short skirt, I will tend to feel high and gets turns on, am I feeling the normal way?

Can anyone help me with my queries? Thanks.

Posted on 26 October 2009 @ 14:59 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

pcplod, posted over a year ago

There is an old adage: "95% of men do and the other 5% are liars". Not so sure about the school uniform skirts bit. Is there a specfic fantasy or scenario behind it?

Posted on 26 October 2009 @ 15:27 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.124970399999938!