New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Friends with benefits complications. Need advice

Go to latest mesage in thread

Friends with benefits complications. Need advice

, posted over a year ago

I see this guy everyday when I go to the gym (he works there). He approached me at first and then after that he began making conversation with me every time he saw me. I instantly thought he was cute, but I never wanted to date him, so I decided to make a move. Well it worked! We exchanged numbers and talked and we made plans to hangout the next night and we didn't, for legitimate reasons. We've made suggestive comments back and forth, also we've both made it clear we're both not looking to date. We texted a couple of times last night after a few drinks, and then I sent him a text saying that I was up for some action, but he didn't text me back. Then today I sent him a text apologize for my aggressiveness and he didn't respond. He always seems interested, but then does this to me. We haven't hungout yet because he always asks me to come over when its late. The problem is I still totally want to pursue him, but I'm trying to figure out if he's still interested, or just scared of me and should i still pursue him?

Posted on 12 October 2009 @ 7:37 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

Could be he's either gay or the muscles on his torso are a lot more developed than his love muscle and he's embarassed about that. Maybe he talks the talk, but has trouble walking the walk. Maybe he's not good at reading between the lines.

I think you may need to get to know him a bit more, and him you. Get to meet his mind first before you get to meet his body. I suppose you could be rather more direct by telling him your body is his to do what he likes with, and ask him if he wants it or not.

Posted on 12 October 2009 @ 13:3 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Did you use the words "up for some action" or did you hide it all buried in chick speak. Text him again! Use those words. Do you know if he is married? How old is he? Would you care if he were married? He is either married or what phil said. Talks cheap. It's time to throw down. How close to Dallas are you? LOL. I've been rode hard and put up wet but.... Oh never mind.

Posted on 12 October 2009 @ 15:26 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

... and if that avatar is actually a photo of you he's definitely gay. Or blind. Or bloody slow on the uptake.

Posted on 12 October 2009 @ 19:52 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

If that avatar is actually you, then he is from another planet. From a planet of gay alien's. Gay alien's that have never seen a women. No that's not it. Even gay alien's would appreciate a face like that. If that's your avatar, then you need to summon up the spirit of Sigmund Freud. This guy needs more help than we can muster down here on this planet.

Posted on 12 October 2009 @ 22:58 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

well from what i know he's not married, i haven't seen a wedding band. Also, i said "up for some action" but then again it was like 2am when i sent it. I think you're onto something about getting to know each other a little better. At this point i don't want to keep pursuing him, but there's still that curiosity, so it's difficult to quit the pursuit

Posted on 12 October 2009 @ 23:12 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Oooooooh.... you didn't say he wasn't wearing a wedding band. Well of course he can't be married.

Married men never take their wedding bands off and put them in their pocket. Most never wear them at all.

Posted on 13 October 2009 @ 2:52 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I don't see that there are any benefits for either of you so far.

Posted on 13 October 2009 @ 2:53 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Yeah, so far no benefits, except for him being good eye candy. He's driving me crazy!

Posted on 13 October 2009 @ 5:2 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Why don't you trip him and use duct tape to bind his hands behind his back and make him tell you what you want to know.

Posted on 13 October 2009 @ 6:16 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

haha if i could do that without looking crazy, i totally would! but since thats not an option, i just have to wait it out

Posted on 14 October 2009 @ 7:55 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

you could practice your duct tape methods on me

Posted on 14 October 2009 @ 18:5 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Jump his bones. If he refuses a vision of unbelievable loveliness like that, he's by far the gayest alien in the universe. If you have a refusal rate of any more than 0.000% when you decide to really pursue a guy - gay, straight or multisexual - I'd be stunned.

Posted on 15 October 2009 @ 22:38 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

basically, men are hot and cold. Things are fine between him and i now, i'm flirting one day at a time and its quite interesting. I think i might have come off like a little crazy drunk, but its not like i'm just some strange easy chick.

i like the idea of jumping his, bones by the way haha...

Posted on 19 October 2009 @ 8:22 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

if you are a little rusty in your bone jumping skills by all means let me train you and get you up to snuff. We wouldn't want you to go on injured reserve before the bone jumping season even gets underway.

Posted on 19 October 2009 @ 8:47 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

hahaha oh i'll let you know! i can't miss bone jumping season

Posted on 19 October 2009 @ 8:56 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140610199989169!