New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > I feel bad after making out with my boyfriend

Go to latest mesage in thread

I feel bad after making out with my boyfriend

phase123, posted over a year ago

I'm 24, I met him online and we heated off really well, we spent nine hours together on our 3rd date and the whole weekend together on our 4th date.we're exclusive after 3rd date.

I'm totally falling for my new boyfriend, but the truth is we don't really know each other well yet. On top of that, I'm still a virgin and I want to wait to have sex after I feel loved, if not after marriage. so before my boyfriend came spending the night in my place, I told him I don't want touching and heavy petting... he didn't force me into doing it, it's me who initiated all with him. we didn't have sex, he said I'm not ready.

now after he left, I felt bad. I'm conservative and I want to wait, but now I'm making out with him on our 4th date. I'm afraid he'll think I'm easy and he'll not respect me because of that. making out feels great but I want something long term with him... did I mess it up already?

Posted on 14 September 2009 @ 0:24 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

thebeardedguy, posted over a year ago

I think you should have waited.

Posted on 21 September 2009 @ 22:51 (London time) - permalink

jaded1982, posted over a year ago

Don't worry about it, you did nothing wrong. The fact that you are 24 and still a virgin shows that you are not "easy".

He seems like a nice guy to not force anything upon you so just keep doing what you are doing. You haven't messed anything up.

Posted on 25 September 2009 @ 8:49 (London time) - permalink

daisydianedaisydiane, posted over a year ago

thats really fast to have sex with someone you hardly know,so she wasn't easy all of those years just to throw it all out the window to become easy all of a sudden! That is SAD!!!

Posted on 31 January 2010 @ 8:47 (London time) - permalink

daisydianedaisydiane, posted over a year ago

you may not have had the actual sex yet but you let him know it wouldn't take much to get it.With holding sex isn't the way to get a long term relationship but having sex too soon means you won't respect one another later on & you'll get very bored & may even form hatred toward one another! Sex is Great but never too soon.Wait until you know each other.He might be afraid of you & your mixed signals right now!

Posted on 31 January 2010 @ 8:50 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

What happened to our word game guys and gals?

Posted on 31 January 2010 @ 9:38 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124964100003126!