New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244981 questions, 1084386 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Dont know what to do ,

Go to latest mesage in thread

Dont know what to do ,

catoocatcatoocat, posted over a year ago

I am not sure if this is the right forum , however

I don't know what i should do and would like to ask your opinions .

I am a single mom of 3 and now I am pregnant from the boyfriend of my niece. My nice she is 19 came to visit me last month with her boyfriend (He is 20) One night we went to a party by some friends of mine . we all had some alcohol and were offered to sleep at my friends house and not to drive home in that night . as they had not much rooms my niece , her boyfriend and i slept in the same room and same bed . To make it short , it just happened that we ended up having sex together that night . I think it was just what they both wanted since a while . After we came home the next day we had a couple times more sex together in my house. Now I found out that I am pregnant from him .

I am very happy to have the child , in fact I wanted one anyway since a while

I haven't told anyone about these nights with the two . Should I keep it or should I tell them . I thought not to say anything, and just get the baby as it was from someone else, in order to avoid big family problems .

What should I do in your opinion ?

Thanks

Posted on 18 May 2009 @ 3:49 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

yobe dakayobe daka, posted over a year ago

Hi,it's so sad and happy at the same time.what happened has alreadly happened if you drop water you can not pick it up and you need to be happy coz you are waiting for a child,and on the other hand it's so sad coz you were selffish not to of your niece and family what say and think of you,if i may how did it started and why you agreed to slep with him in the same room?to be honest with you tell them now the earie the better and firstly you need to niece boyfriend to what his thinking.

Posted on 25 May 2009 @ 16:47 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.125004299989087!