New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244981 questions, 1084386 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Trouble Turning On

Go to latest mesage in thread

Trouble Turning On

Love Lockdown, posted over a year ago

I have had no trouble at all with any other woman previous to my current girlfriend of 4 months. We had WONDERFUL sex for the first few times and now I'm having trouble getting turned on! And to be honest I tried it with a previous lover while I was with my girl to make sure it was still 'working' and it was all good. I know I shouldnt have went to those measures cuz

I actually do LOVE her for her and not her beauty. We have wonderfull conversation and I she is exactly what I have been looking for. We just get along so good and I feel so at ease when I am with her. Its like everything is in place but the sexual part throws me through a loop! Help?

Posted on 11 May 2009 @ 19:57 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

Love Lockdown, sorry, bud..your question is really one for the site 'question' portion. Not here. Why don't you try it there. Go to the home page and click on "ask for help" I am certain you will get some very wise, helpful answers.

Just a general comment for the whole readership. I am beginning to think people use the forums for advice and gaining answers questions, simply,

1) they don't understand the process of asking for help or where to link to it

or

2) they don't want to be bothered waiting in line to having their question moderated, approved and put on the site. If so, that's unfair to everyone else, who goes through the proper process.

Let's all encourage question askers to do this the right way. The forums are just for general socialization activities..and/or for comments made on specific subjects.

Posted on 11 May 2009 @ 20:12 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.124999799998477!