New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Sexual Desire

Go to latest mesage in thread

Sexual Desire

Talon, posted over a year ago

so i've been ready for kids for some time now. my significant other and i have been together for about a year and a half. several months ago, we unintentionally got preg (i was thrilled), but had a miscarriage within a few weeks. as if it wasnt bad enough to want kids and be w/ someone who wasnt ready for them before, now it eats away at me more than ever. now its like that natural instinct in me that wants kids is coming out more and more. i've had 8 friends/family members who have either had a baby or conceived JUST SINCE this happened 6mths ago. ever since then, i'm an emotional wreck (esp around that time of month)and i'm feeling like because he's not ready for a baby, i seem to be losing interest in sex w/ him all together. our sex life was great before all this. am i crazy? will this just pass? or will things not go back to normal til he's ready for kids?

Posted on 5 April 2009 @ 16:23 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Kamikazzy, posted over a year ago

If you feel that strongly about motherhood then go for it - a child will fulfill you way more than a man who refused to give you one could. You stay with him without having kids and you will probably end up hating him, never wanting sex, so you'll both end up having affairs or just being all miserable and resentful.

From what you've said, it feels like he knows how important this is to you. He'll probably never be ready (are any of us, truly?) so either take a chance with him and another 'accident'....or on finding someone new who's in the same mindset. You've got to be kind of selfish on this one as you can't actually wait forever. Good luck. x

Posted on 17 April 2009 @ 1:54 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.140574700000002!