New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Sex Life of your dreams

Go to latest mesage in thread

Sex Life of your dreams

BillTarr, posted over a year ago

I was thinking about this for a good couple of weeks... But still have no current answer...

Could someone share their visions of what is sex life of your dreams?

Would it be to reach orgasm everytime? Or maybe to be able to satisfy your partner if you wished to? Or would it be to have simultaneous orgasms? Maybe more regular sex?

What?!

Please share

Posted on 17 September 2008 @ 12:42 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

misswalstonmisswalston, posted over a year ago

The sex life of my dreams is what I am experiencing right now with my lover. It is not abouth the orgasm, because I don't have one everytime, but it is the chemistry that we share when we are in the bed together. It is very powerful and therefore makes me cum sometimes just looking at him. I know that sounds crazy, but it is the truth. I loooooove when he is inside of me, so for me this is the sex life of my dreams.......

Posted on 14 May 2009 @ 23:55 (London time) - permalink

sexyskye, posted over a year ago

the sex life of your dreams i think is when you feel comfy enough with your partner to try anything . I also beleive its when you are havin sex at lest 3/4 times a week but i do think you have to be in love to have this type of relationship .A good sex life is one that you should be happy with me and my partner have more sex now than we first started and that was 9 years ago and i honestly beleive its because we have both become more sexually aware of what each of us likes xx

Posted on 2 July 2010 @ 14:59 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125032500000088!