New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Girlfriend cheated....Need so much help

Go to latest mesage in thread

Girlfriend cheated....Need so much help

davey1612, posted over a year ago

I have been going out with a girl for 2 months now, but i have recently found out that at the very beginning of our relationship, she cheated. My girlfriend couldn't even remember, it took her friend to remind her that she kissed another guy at a club. She says it was a mistake and was because she was so drunk, she's told me she will do anything to stay with me. I love her so much, any help on what i should do?

Posted on 9 September 2008 @ 11:20 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

gr, posted over a year ago

I believe when two people start going out, there is a small adjustment period where you don't know where you stand with each other. apparantly, she didn't like him near as much as you. this does'nt seem like an infedility problem, by just kissing. kissing is not to be taken lightly, but there is a lot of meaning in a kiss. and simply put,,,you're kiss meant more to her than his and you have her. all that being said drunk is no excuse. if she had sex with the guy, I still don't think it was quite you're business until later when there was history, love, honesty--don't make her suffer for making sure there wasn't anybody she would rather have in her life than you!

Posted on 10 September 2008 @ 4:31 (London time) - permalink

lorna18, posted over a year ago

It's so hard to believe your girlfriend that she didn't know she kissed another guy at the club because she's drunk, that's really unexceptional behavior. I know she and the guy at bar had an intimate relationship. You should break up with her, but before you do that you should investigate first.

Posted on 25 September 2008 @ 7:49 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.453124300009222!