New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Sex Positions

Go to latest mesage in thread

Sex Positions

summer08, posted over a year ago

Hey. So what are the best and most pleasurable sex positions??? We (me and my partner) have only done it in missionary (you know the basic) so yep. I just want some advice and im just curious all in all.

Posted on 22 July 2008 @ 23:1 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

FETSEA, posted over a year ago

You should not have asked.Even missionary is already 2 positions. First you on top, and then her. When she sits uo to straddle you like a cowboy, that is the third position. Get her to ride your tool, until she slumps on you: not tired but really climaxed. Allow a few minutes, and lift her up to straddle and ride again.wnd while she straddles, have both your palms gently massaging and caressing her breasts, and do tease her nipples.This time as she peaks, do not allow her to come down on you, but you get into a sitting position, and do deep kissing, necking, and move down to her breasts, for the best lips she ever had on her breasts, flick her nipples with your tongue, and in that seated coital position, both of you just need to roll and move on your butts, with your tool rubbing and grinding her inside, to more climaxes.

Allow your imagination to take over and continue from thereon. DISCOVER.

Posted on 4 September 2008 @ 5:37 (London time) - permalink

BillTarr, posted over a year ago

There's this really cool website:

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_index.shtml

There are tons of good positions. My favorite - spooning. Nothing special, but it lets you to stimulate her gspot with your penis and her clit with your hands.

Posted on 5 September 2008 @ 8:57 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140536299993983!