New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Losing my virginity

Go to latest mesage in thread

Losing my virginity

Sneaks, posted over a year ago

Ok so i left a post about lasting longer but i don't have the problem of premature ejaculating now i think it was just my age and experiencing new stuff but now me and the girl im seeing but not going out with yesterday i put a condom on and put it in her and thrusted for about 2 minutes...i have never had my dick in a girl before but i didnt come is it still classed as loosing my virginity? and are there any tips to get better? it was a bit awkward to get a rhythm going at first and she isnt a virgin so theres a bit of pressure on me...

Posted on 19 July 2008 @ 16:37 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

GOD!, posted over a year ago

i think this is a bit of a rubbish site for advice honestly they is not enought people onit i cant really help u coz when i losed my virginity she was a virgin too so we was in the same boat but i seemed to last ages but i was not propa going at it.. it was more funny than anything else i guess i was a bit imature then and dint know wat i was letting my self in for

Posted on 21 July 2008 @ 23:1 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

This is the forum, not the main question page. Try asking your questions in the right place and you'll get plenty of answers.

Posted on 21 July 2008 @ 23:34 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Sorry babes, you have posted in the wrong place. This is the forums where the aunts and uncles hang out to have fun. Post on the main board, and you will get much more answers there. You can also try searching the archives to see if anybody has asked a similar question and gotten good advice.

Posted on 22 July 2008 @ 2:20 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.218748000000232!