New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084395 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Romance > What do i tell her?

Go to latest mesage in thread

What do i tell her?

Rank101, posted over a year ago

Iv been great friends with this girl for a while now.

shes great, we spend alot of time together and i love it. we talk alot and have a great friendship.

however iv been having feelings for her, and on new years i told her them. now im not sure weather that was a good idea or not but i did. She was being kinda flirty with this other guy all night as well whos a good friend of mine and i think iv freaked her out a little bit as she doesnt seem to want to make plans anymore.

Am i right to think this? i really like her and i wanted to tell her how i felt as i thought for a little period that she might like me back (as it turns out i dont think she is)

i want things to go back to normal, the way they were was great. but i also want her to know how i feel when iv not been drinking all night. im really stuck on what to do now, do i tell her and risk everything. or do i just say what i said was down to the alcohol and i love her as my best friend.

iv never felt so strongly about someone before and Im tearing my hair out trying to figure out what to do. help!

thanks

Rank101

Posted on 2 January 2008 @ 21:50 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

namnixon, posted over a year ago

go by what u think i have the same problem check out the thead before this "does he fancy me" and tell me wot u think

Posted on 6 January 2008 @ 0:35 (London time) - permalink

ButterflyKisses, posted over a year ago

I'm sorry that you're feeling defeated. It doesn't sound like she is ready to go to the next level with you, and I think she probably feels awkward, now.

I wouldn't talk about the incident, again. Own your feelings, but don't compound the situation by reliving an already awkward moment for her.

If I were you, I would try going on a casual date with someone else. This will likely deflect the uncomfortable feelings that she is experiencing. This will also send a message that you aren't "hung up" on her, and that will work to your advantage, in terms of salvaging a once great friendship.

She may see you in a different light, if you appear less accessible and focused on someone else.

Good luck!

Posted on 15 January 2008 @ 17:26 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140581600004225!