New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > New to the site!!!!!!!!!!

Go to latest mesage in thread

New to the site!!!!!!!!!!

, posted over a year ago

Hi guys.

I'm new to the site, just joined this week, so far i met some really incredible people. How are you all and where do you come from. I live in a little olde world town called Oundle, near Peterborough, UK. I chose Jitter Cakes cos that is how i have felt in the past when i have been in one of my depressive states. I am married with a fabulous husband, who is my best friend also. I have three kids. How about you?

Posted on 11 May 2008 @ 16:44 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

Hi Hunny

You already no little me! so u no Im mad or havent I told you that Emmmmmmm! Sure I did anywho WELCOME! U SOUND LOVELY!!!(:0) And your very good at answering peeps problems so well done you HAVE A BLAST AND WELCOME TO THE NUTTY CLUB LOTS OF LOVE N SQUIDGY HUGS MAD MANDY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 11 May 2008 @ 20:41 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

OOOOOOH! 4got about the kids yea 3 26-18-10 All spaced out literally apart from my little girl BLESS! I have a lovely fiance and NO Im not getting legally married AGAIN!!!!!!We had a spiritual marriage no paper work GREAT! He is a little younger than me like 22yrs not much really, best friend best relationship and best 2.6yrs of my life SO THATS MY STORY XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 11 May 2008 @ 20:47 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124989100004314!