New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Life is Good

Go to latest mesage in thread

Life is Good

, posted over a year ago

Just having fun with my daughters this glorious hot Sunday. They go to camp tomorrow morning. We have some last minute shopping to do.

My eldest is taller than me but I am still taller than my second eldest daughter. :P

They go tomorrow and I am happy and sad. They are growing up so fast. I don't feel soon to be 35.

It's been years since I have had time to myself without my kidlets. What am I going to do? I already miss my two youngest sons; they are visiting their dad for another week.

I can do the bubble baths and walking around in undies, eat whatever I want...I'm making tonnes of salads.

I can watch whatever I want and not hear whining or fighting.

I can blare my music and dance around and not worry about being made fun of or told I look silly.

The laundry is going to be light.

But...still...it's going to awful silent.

I'll miss the bums laughter and their silly stories and their hugs.

What will I do?

Posted on 29 July 2007 @ 21:19 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

Malyce,

What will you do? Enjoy every minute. As much as Moms love their 'lil scamps'..when the troops are away, I highly recommend you savor, enjoy and relish every second until they return. Sleep in late, go for walks, get out with the girlfriends, have fun, stay up late and watch whatever you want. Eat a ton of salad and be just be a lazybones! Do it all. We love the kids, but it's a huge, momentous job, looking after them. And if you can spoil yourself, you go for it, girl! If it were me, I'd do it in a flash..lol

Enjoy!

Irish xx

Posted on 29 July 2007 @ 23:2 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.124921700000414!