New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > puberty help

Go to latest mesage in thread

puberty help

joshdave, posted over a year ago

okay so im 14 now, im a veryy late bloomer

Posted on 19 April 2007 @ 16:15 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

joshdave, posted over a year ago

okay so im 14 now, im a veryy late bloomer and all girls seem to care about is penis size im under alot of presure and theres nothing I can do, im getting feelings for girls but their women, and im still just a boy

Posted on 19 April 2007 @ 16:16 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

How could girls at your age care about penis sizes? Seriously, how would they know? Let's give them the BotD and say they have had some sexual experience. So what? How do they know which penis size is suitable for them when they most likely never even had great sex in the first placE? Sex isn't just the insertion of a penis into a vagina. There so many forms of sex, and one of them being great love making. My gosh, worrying about penis size at 14. I can't wait until you're 21, faced with the world and the scrutinies of the corporate backbones, being criticized from the way your dress, to the way you work, from how much you know versus the guy next to you who has a Masters in his field.

Think about it. If this whole penis size issue is getting u down at the youthful age of 14, imagine how hellish it would be for you at 18 when you're faced with tougher decisions to do with your life?

Posted on 20 April 2007 @ 8:13 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I agree with Martini. When I read this the first I thought the same thing. I really wonder if the girls, you age are concerned about penis size, dear. I think you are telling us some 'wishful thinking'on your part. Don't worry about size and such...you are still growing. Be patient. But I do think you have a lot of energy and way too much spare time on your hands. Perhaps you need to think about spending your overabundance of time and energies out on the basketball court, snowboarding down a mountainside, playing volleyball--doing things that keep your mind off the size of one's penis. Enjoy your youth and do some constructive things with your brains, son. Take care

Posted on 20 April 2007 @ 18:31 (London time) - permalink

Clueless.., posted over a year ago

Hiya, Im The Same Age As You, And You Shouldnt Care Wheather you are or not. Its About Personality. Not All girls seem to care about penis size, i dont! Im Not Into That Sort Of Stuff Yet. Just Get on With Life And Dont Worry!

Posted on 28 April 2007 @ 21:13 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125000399999408!