New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Is he a mate?

Go to latest mesage in thread

Is he a mate?

, posted over a year ago

Right basically, a while ago while i was at school queuing up, i was with my 2 best mates, and they were talking about something i didnt know, so when i got home i went on msn and asked jokingly, if it was ok if they could talk about it when i wasnt there, which i thought would be a fair thing to say, u know? would be easy if i wasnt there not knowing what was going on. Anyway then my mate started saying i was negative and stuff which got me confused, we gradually got ok as i didnt actually mean to come acorss aggresive or negative at all, i thought i was doing a favour? But still now my mate seems off with me and doesnt seem to want to be a mates with me, and seems to be going places with other mates but not asking me to come, i hope he is still the best mate he used to be, but i always end up saying stupid stuff liek this. So what do i say to know if hes ok with me? and this happened last week.

Posted on 19 March 2007 @ 20:34 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.140624599996954!