New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > What are peoples new years resolutions and why?

Go to latest mesage in thread

What are peoples new years resolutions and why?

, posted over a year ago

I have a few.

-Pass my driving test.

-Get a better job.

-Learn to say "no" more often.

-Go traveling.

Posted on 23 December 2010 @ 15:49 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

DenimandLace44DenimandLace44, posted over a year ago

~Be a better person...I would like to feel better about who i am at the end of 2011 than i do at the end of 2010.

~Succeed at my new job. Its my first job in my life, and I would like to do it well.

~Get my first hair cut/style. Ive made the break from the way I was raised...now to experience a few new firsts...

~Get my ears pierced. Same thing.

~Maybe later find a new church and start going again.

~There are a lot of things that I have never done or had due to my ultra conservative roots. I would like to experience a lot of things, and find a balance that works for me without losing who I am. That is my wish for myself and my family this new year.

Posted on 25 December 2010 @ 12:50 (London time) - permalink

DenimandLace44DenimandLace44, posted over a year ago

Oh and I forgot to add:

~use my new gym membership...continue going with my hubby. He enjoys going together.

~continue working out and walking even if I think it might kill me....sheesh im out of shape. LOL

~hire a personal trainer to find an exersize regimine that works for me.(I have the phone number but am procrastinating about actually calling it...I would like to be in better shape first lol)

~lose weight (30 lbs)

~eat healthier (As an EMT sometimes there isnt time to sit and eat, or go back to base and get what you brought, and its just easy to grab anything convenient...usually something fast food)

These are things I have already started, but I intend to continue/pursue in search of a healthier and happier me. :)

Posted on 25 December 2010 @ 13:1 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140654200000427!