New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Something that is eating away at me - what do you think? Help!

Go to latest mesage in thread

Something that is eating away at me - what do you think? Help!

spirit77, posted over a year ago

Ive been seeing a lovely girl for around 5 months, Ive known her for years & we are smitten with each other, its wonderful - she is everything Ive ever wanted.

The thing is, her ex wasnt so nice to her & I recently found that she had added him to msn & they text each other on occasion, it seems to be nothing more than a passing hello & quick catch up, I have asked why she wants to speak to him still & she says he cant hurt her anymore so its ok.

The relationship is very strong & Ive no reason to worry - but I cant help it niggling away at me.

Am I being unreasonable?

I accept I may be a little insecure but I think its only normal, I mean I made sure my ex was well out of the way as the new relationship is the most important thing to me.

Whats in the past should stay in the past? what do you think? any help would be much appreciated, if not just to put my mind at rest as this is really upsetting me with the fact that she sees nothing wrong in it & gets cross at me for questioning it.

Many thanks in advance.

Posted on 16 November 2006 @ 15:7 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.124943599999824!