New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > what the hell should I do?

Go to latest mesage in thread

what the hell should I do?

Artichoke HeartArtichoke Heart, posted over a year ago

I have been with my boyfriend for two years but for the last year have fallen in love with his bestfriend. I have told neither, I do not even know if the other guy would even consider me to be honest but if he doesn't and I really do not want to sound corny... I would die of a broken heart I'm stuck please help:(

Posted on 24 July 2006 @ 19:43 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

sexylinzsexylinz, posted over a year ago

look love i dont know what you've done to lose ur head but would you screw it back on please!!!!

you 've had 12 mopnths to lead your boyfriend on and work out your feelings for his mate. dont you think its time to give the bf a break n stop leading him under false pretences.

YOU DONT LOVE HIM!!! ehat are you doing girl.

even if you still cant work out ur feelings for his mate you still have to let him go as building his hopes up and leading him on only to dissapoint him is not fair on him. the longer you do this the more hurt he will feel when you do finish it.

he deserves to be free or be with someone who is going to return his feeling. not someone who has been umming and ahhing over the feelings she may have for his mate.

WAKE UP GIRL.

Posted on 25 July 2006 @ 16:11 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.171901399997296!