New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Do men really change?

Go to latest mesage in thread

Do men really change?

ot_teddybear, posted over a year ago

I was in a relationship with a man for almost 5 years. He was very noncommittal when it came to our relationship. He even cheated on me and also broke up with me and was sleeping with another girl within about 2 weeks of the breakup. I decided to take him back both times. Anyhow, he breaks up with me and intuitively I feel he has something going on behind my back when he does. And usually when I have these feelings they are correct. When he breaks up with me says..." I love you but I know you want to get married and I just can't do it! I'm just not the marriage type! Plus if we were to get married and have kids, I could see myself cheating on you down the road and I don't want to do that to you." 2 years go by and we don't talk at all. Then I get this email from him stating he has changed alot and has been thinking about how he misses our relationship and how he is truly sorry for everything and wants to see me and show me this is true. I ignore it. Then I get another one that is similiar to that about a month later. Talking about how he realises now how compatible we are. Do people really change that much over the course of 2- 3 years??

Posted on 3 September 2009 @ 5:30 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

My second wife said she coudn't get her first husband to change his underwear.

Posted on 15 October 2009 @ 5:28 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hi

The only time a woman can actually change a man is when he is in diapers!

But then, dreaming and fantasizing over it so much fun!

Posted on 24 October 2009 @ 6:49 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

As I said to a girl I work with. Ofcourse I can change! I can be much worse

Posted on 24 November 2009 @ 12:15 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125022000000172!