New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244988 questions, 1084410 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Does he fancy me?

Go to latest mesage in thread

Does he fancy me?

, posted over a year ago

I am really confused about my teacher. He treats me differently to anyone else. He treats me like a lady, he holds doors open for me, tells me that I am a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY able student, he said I am lovely, he thinks all the boys fancy me. He checks me out, he glances at my chest and lips when I speak to him but most of the time he looks directly into my eyes, all of his body language suggests that he has a 'thing' for me but I am not sure. He smiles when I smile, he always tries to be nice to me. Nobody likes him and he is horrible to most people except me and a few others. He is always asking me how I am whether I did anything interesting on the weekend. He is always willing to help me with anything and he gets really close to me. However when I go to see him after school he always says, Here comes trouble, looks like bad news, although he does say that to everyone and he says it in a playful with a smile on his face. He always smiles at me. He is never rude to me. He seems quite shy when he is alone with me, but in class he is always loud and showing off and he always looks at me when he does it. I have noticed that when he is explaining things he always facing me, and although his head moves around his body faces me. He always notices when I am upset or lying my head on the desk and he kindly asks me whether I am ok whereas with other people he just tells them to sit up straight. He stands up for me against teachers and students and always tries to show off or show himself in the best light possible. He touches me sometimes, in the canteen he put his hand on my arm to guide me in the right direction. I have been on every quiz I can find about whether he fancies me and they all say yes but they dont know that he is my 41 year old teacher with a girlfriend and I am his 15 year old student! He seems to like me but I am not sure. I went on work exp recently and everyone there thought I seemed older than I am they say i look about 18 and the way I talk and come across I seem older than I am. I should also say that I do fancy this teacher alot!! Infact I am starting to believe that I may have fallen in love with him. I just wondered whether he maybe fancies me back? Do you think he might fancy me?

I dont want a lecture on how wrong this is etc.. etc.. coz I already know I just want to know whether he feels the same

Posted on 26 June 2006 @ 20:20 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

Ok! I won't lecture you,but I think you have a crush on him and are misinterpreting his signals.Are you an enthusiastic student? Some teachers find enthusiam exciting.Don't spoil the teacher student relationship.

xxx

Posted on 26 June 2006 @ 20:37 (London time) - permalink

bern, posted over a year ago

no confusion--he likes you. but the question is to what degree? you obviously spend a great deal of time observing him. so we know how you feel. it's flattering to be the objection of affection--but don't go any further. no lecture, just leave it be. he sounds emotionally unpredictable and if he is horrible to most ppl, what's to say he won't do that to you one day. protect yourself because you don't know it, but someone is observing you...and it ain't the teacher. look around!

Posted on 27 June 2006 @ 12:54 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

He is horrible to other people because he is not popular with students he has a soft spot for me because I am 'the girl who moved into his group' and nobody likes him, infact what I did was close to social suicide and he thinks I did it for my grades he thinks that I thought he was the best ICT teacher and that's why, so he'll always nice to me because he knows I like and respect him, however he maybe emotionally unpredictable, he is a capricorn so he is naturally aloof and sometimes cold. Other boys do fancy me yes, but they are not my type I went off boys years ago I only fancy men these days, perhaps I shall grow out of it I am not sure but it is mainly because we have the same view on life and although I am lacking in experience and I am still naive in some respects I feel truly alive when I am with him like IO have finally found the one who understands you know how I feel? I know he wont complete me but he has never been horrible to me a=he is always kind and you say I spend alot of time observing him well he spends alot of time observing me too! He talks about me to the technicians and other members of staff and students. I dont know what to think, I have looked around been there done that it bores me. What do you mean by protect myself? Emotionally or physically?

Posted on 27 June 2006 @ 21:43 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140670300000238!