New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > my fiancee

Go to latest mesage in thread

my fiancee

Twity, posted over a year ago

me and my girl have been dating for a year and we live together, were really happy but one night we went out had a great night then im waiting for her to come to bed but she's in the living room texin a 'friend' saying i love you i no you love me i no your not gay and have a child but is there any future i confronted her about this and she said she was drunk and it was the biggest mistake! i went to stay at my mums for a couple of days and she looked like shit and shes been beggin me for a second chane. she's been crying since its happend, i no she's sorry but i dont no what to do?

Posted on 17 May 2006 @ 18:10 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

Well I know it hurts, but if it's only texting when she's horny and drunk, and though I think it's a great scapegoat - getting drunk and texting sweet nothings, I say give her a second chance. If she still does it in the future, then you can break it off.

Posted on 17 May 2006 @ 21:9 (London time) - permalink

sexylinzsexylinz, posted over a year ago

ye i agree with martini we all do silly things when drunk...things we dont neceserrily mean to do.

why not give her a seccond chance? im sure you love her so doesn't it make sense to give it one more try?

At the end of the day you'll be able to turn around n say well at least i tried to make t work... thats if it dos go wrong again which i hope it wont

good luck xxxxx

Posted on 18 May 2006 @ 17:41 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124952300000587!