New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Please help Me !!!!!!!!!!

Go to latest mesage in thread

Please help Me !!!!!!!!!!

sammi2106, posted over a year ago

i really like this guy ... but i dont know how he feels about me but he keeps asking me to sleep with him wot should i do???????????? pleas help me !!!!!

sammi xxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted on 11 May 2006 @ 23:37 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Richy rich, posted over a year ago

You should not sleep with him just to find out if he likes you that is a form of prostitution and that aint right what ushould do though is ask him one last time and if he still comes out with the same question in reply give him the boot because he isnt worth it.

Posted on 11 May 2006 @ 23:57 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I feel like being harsh, but I won't. You sound pretty desperate for love, even to compromise what 'little' dignity you have of yourself. He continues to press for some good banging action, and you are considering it obviously. Well, I know that polite people will say "he isn't worth it" or "you deserve better", but realistically, we don't know if you deserve better or not or if he is worth it or not. That's up to you to decide.

Different people choose different things to suit their own happiness and agenda. If you are desperate to feel the warmth of this guy, then go right ahead. NO ONE should stop you for what you want. If you aren't desperate, though a bit naive still, then I implore you to further develop your mental processes before you dive into any sort of relationship - intimate and business(especially business).

Posted on 12 May 2006 @ 0:6 (London time) - permalink

carebearcarebear, posted over a year ago

well done richy rich you just answered your own question lol

Posted on 12 May 2006 @ 0:7 (London time) - permalink

carebearcarebear, posted over a year ago

to sammi DON'T sleep with this creep martini c'mon this girl sound young give her the true advice she need this guy is a user just trying to get in into bed no good sammi he's not worth it

Posted on 12 May 2006 @ 0:12 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

There is a popular saying in most cultures is that people who fall and learn to get back up by themselves (possibly with some aid by friends and family), that person may not fall as hard or learn to fall a 'better' way the next time around.

I didn't push her to go sleep with anyone, but you can't also suggest for her to not sleep with anyone. Yeah, that guy is a bastard and possibly a player, but ultimately, as Agony Aunts and Uncles, we should give objective perspectives to those who seek advice/opinion, and that's exactly what I did without being harsh, is give a neutral opinion.

Posted on 12 May 2006 @ 0:19 (London time) - permalink

Richy rich, posted over a year ago

you're right carebare i realised the soloution to my problem as i wrote the reply to this girl

Posted on 12 May 2006 @ 0:20 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140663599995605!