New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Help Me!!!

Go to latest mesage in thread

Help Me!!!

missing02, posted over a year ago

I had been in a relationship for the past 2 years with a wonderful man. About a week ago, I went to call him after he got off of work, and there was no answer. I proceeded to send him a text message asking him where he was, he later replied saying that he was at this other woman's house. We ended up breaking things off, and he's spending all of his time with her. I asked him a few nights ago how his feelings for me had changed so fast, going from I love you one day to not talking the next, and he replied with ..her name is whitney and she makes me happy. I know that there were times I could have been better to him, and I appologized, I tried to talk things out. I just want him back, I love him so much and miss my best friend. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do to fix all of this?? Is it true that absence makes the heart grow fond??

Posted on 11 May 2006 @ 5:20 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

Hun, I have no advice that you want to hear. But I will say, your devotion and loyalty deserves someone much better, who will return your love, not someone who would coldly and cowardly break up with you in such an underhanded way. The hard part of all this will be; is moving on and not turning back. Be strong and I am so sorry...take care and good luck

Posted on 11 May 2006 @ 6:15 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.1405631000016!