New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > rocky roads

Go to latest mesage in thread

rocky roads

sweetangel23, posted over a year ago

every relationship i've been in has failed because of my depression. im now in a relationship again and it seems to be heading into dark waters. We constantly get agitated with each other and he gets mad cause i have problems opening up and talking to him. I have been on medication but it doesn't seem to help. I've been on numerous different types too.What can i do to keep this relationship from falling apart?

Posted on 7 May 2006 @ 20:33 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

BecksBecks, posted over a year ago

hello chuck, bless you i've felt like that too in past relationships, i'm not at all tryin to say i know how you're feelin or know what you're goin through. I think if you really like him and he likes you too then that's half the battle love. I know it's going to be really tough but you need to talk to him and be honest about how you feel, if he's any kinda desent bloke he'll be more than happy to listen. You need to let him know he's gonna have to be patient with you cos you're not always gonna feel great. don't feel pressured, try meditation to relax mate, really helped my depression. wish you all the best try to enjoy the relationship cos they give you the best highs ever x hope it helps x

Posted on 8 May 2006 @ 23:44 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.125000699998054!