New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Dating News2-Did he marry the bitch because he likes a bit of ruff?

Go to latest mesage in thread

Dating News2-Did he marry the bitch because he likes a bit of ruff?

, posted over a year ago

This news item from the Hindustan Times shows that not all is well in the helping hand culture of arranged marriage. One wonders with friends like these in your family who needs enemas?

=============quote

NEW DELHI - A man in southern India married a female dog in a traditional Hindu ceremony as an attempt to atone for stoning two other dogs to death — an act he believes cursed him — a newspaper reported Tuesday.

P. Selvakumar married the sari-draped former stray named Selvi, chosen by family members and then bathed and clothed for the ceremony Sunday at a Hindu temple in the southern state of Tamil Nadu, the Hindustan Times newspaper said.

Selvakumar, 33, told the paper he had been suffering since he stoned two dogs to death and hung their bodies from a tree 15 years ago.

“After that my legs and hands got paralyzed and I lost hearing in one ear,” he said in the report.

The paper said an astrologer had told Selvakumar the wedding was the only way he could cure the maladies. It did not say whether his situation had improved.

=====================

But I'm sure the astrologer is confident that Saddotarius would definately be compatible with Gemini Sheperd. :^)

Posted on 3 August 2008 @ 22:33 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.468679900001007!