New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244990 questions, 1084417 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Couples > Lack of spark

Go to latest mesage in thread

Lack of spark

danyelledanyelledanyelledanyelle, posted over a year ago

I have been seeing a wonderfully kind, sweet, generous, honest, guy for past 3 months. I enjoy his company, and he simply worships me and the ground i walk on......but....i dont feel any sexual attraction. He is perfect in everyway - but - i dont have the physical attraction that you inevitably need to have a real relationship and a future together. i've tried and tried and just cant switch it on. so today, i have told him how i feel and that i believe we should just be friends. he obviously is heartbroken but said he'd never force me to be in a situation i'm not comfortable in. why do i feel so bad for doing what i think is the right thing for him.

Posted on 9 October 2006 @ 10:45 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

David LewisDavid Lewis, posted over a year ago

I was in the same same situation with my ex a few years ago, she was completely in love with me and I felt so guilty. I did tell her and we worked things through. Eventually, my feelings did come back until we eventually grew apart again. Now I am with somebody else and am happier than I have ever been.

You have to think if you will ever be happy in yourself. I know you love this guy, but you can't stay with him through guilt. Animosity can build extremely quickly, so I think it would be better to seperate and build on the friendship you both have. You may even rediscover the love you once had.

Posted on 9 October 2006 @ 11:49 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.156229799998982!