New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244996 questions, 1084468 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Couples > She IGNORS me when talking

Go to latest mesage in thread

She IGNORS me when talking

gtrplayer, posted over a year ago

What is THIS all about?? Throughout the day we have GREAT dialog through text messaging. Very loving, caring, fun, well thought out text from her. "I miss you" "I love you" "I cant wait to see you" type of stuff from her.

At night when I call before bed to say goodnight ect... it's like I'm talking to a lamp!!! HELLOOOOO?? I will say something like..."Ohhh I missed you today." and she is SILENT! I mean, she's freakin WEIRD! YES, I understand that that is a statement, "I missed you today" But WTF?? HOW would anyone NOT respond in kind to such a statement?? I don't get it!

Or, I'll tell her a short happening of my day and she sits there!!! NO RESPONSE!

THEN I might say, "Are you excited about our date this weekend?" She MIGHT say, "Uh huh" and that's it!

WHAT is THAT all about... she's wierd... what's MORE wierd is ME, because it's almost been two years! it DRIVES ME NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a mess...

Posted on 21 August 2009 @ 4:30 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

gtrplayer, posted over a year ago

And YES, I have talked about this to her extensively and all it does is REALLY pisses her off... AND elicits zero change in the behavior.

Also... there will be times when we're together, just sitting outside having a beer and I'll be talking to her and she'll just start humming songs or even slightly singing songs as I'm talking to her telling her something! WHAT is THAT???

I have also tried various different approaches such as purposely asking open ended questions! Again, Like talking to a inanimate object.. I get NOHTING! I would say something, she says NOTHING... so I would then say, "so what do ya think about that??" and agian NO response! It's weird!

She CAN hold a conversation, but only when SHE want's to and/or mostly when SHE has something to say or to share. Also, when she's in a "good mood" or whatever...

Posted on 21 August 2009 @ 4:45 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.140637900000002!