New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244996 questions, 1084468 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Couples > My husband

Go to latest mesage in thread

My husband

mom of 6, posted over a year ago

Hello everyone, I need some help I have been married for almost 8 years I have 5 children and one due any day. Me and my husband have had lots of problems, always fighting never in front of the children but its constant. I have been thinking divorce but then we have a good day and everything I was thinking goes away. Like last night my husband wanted tuna fish sandwiches I drove to the store bought all the stuff with children in tow got home started making them and someone asked if they could help me. I told them sure you could peel the eggs to put in there they washed there hands and peeled away when i was finished he called me in the room where he was laying down watching a movie to tell me that he didnt want any and that i let that person touch his food on purpose. It was for all of us and he washed his hands so I didnt know what the big deal was. Anyways he still refused to eat it so i bagged it all up put it away and he still is not speaking to me so now he starts i go to give the kids leftovers for lunch and now he is mad at me and tells me i have iron clad balls to even pull that out in front of him after what i did last night. What am i supposed to do here, he wont let me go to the store and get him some of his own and i am afraid to do it anyways that i will just waste more money and more of my time. Can someone please help me and give me advice I am tearing my hair out here I am hurting so bad I dont know what to do I feel like i am stuck with someone who hates me so much how could he treat me like this or am i just over reacting. Thank you for listening.

Posted on 13 June 2009 @ 23:41 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.125001799999154!