New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244990 questions, 1084417 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Couples > CAN ANY ONE SHED ANY LIGHT?

Go to latest mesage in thread

CAN ANY ONE SHED ANY LIGHT?

ey3konz_gurley3konz_gurl, posted over a year ago

I have huge trust issues with my current patner i have been with him for 3years and we have one child yet i dont trust him. i feel unloved not wanted when he masturbates he chooses masturbation over sex and hes all ways wanting to leave for work early i sleept around on him when we were first into the relashionship and he said he would slep with my best mate if i did sleep around on him yet he said hed never do this allthou he addmitted him and my best mate wanted to have sex with each other i really think our realashionship is taking a huge dive becaue of my trust issues. CAN ANY ONE SHED ANY LITE?

Posted on 24 May 2006 @ 5:35 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

mumtotwo, posted over a year ago

Personally, well done you for owning up to the cheating.I dont agree with cheating atall but you owned up to it.

I think you are still feeling guilty about it and you are using this guilt towards all these feelings that you are having with mistrust.

Ok do you love him or are you with him coz it is to much to bear living on your own with baby for a while? Does he love you or does he feel trapped in this relationship coz of the baby?

Masturbation is nothing to concern yourself about mate, why dont you help with this once in a while but just that dont push for anything more ! ! ! If its meant to be it will be, at the end of the day if he's gonna leave you he will leave you and if you keep pushing on the subject of him cheating then you could poss push him into it. And by the way She aint much of a best friend if she could be thinking about your partner in that way. GET RID OF HER ! ! !

Posted on 31 May 2006 @ 11:45 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Well seems like this is screwed up from the beginning. I don't know if what you did was considered cheating if he knew about it and 'allowed' it. Are you two swinging? Your grammar is not... I'm a tad lost.

Hmm... I wouldn't give 'advice' as the person above me to simply say "get rid of her or him". Is it a he?

I think if you have trust issues, you should step back and reassess yourself and your connective future with your partner.

Posted on 31 May 2006 @ 21:9 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124968399999489!