New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244990 questions, 1084418 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Couples > Please help! I am ruining my relationhip :(

Go to latest mesage in thread

Please help! I am ruining my relationhip :(

OMG_WOW, posted over a year ago

First off I'm 23, my girlfriend is 21 and currently in school and is under a lot of stress. She also lives about 4 hours from me. we've been together for 4 months now, but here is my problem.

I am sick and tired of over thinking and analyzing everything in my relationship. I have such an amazing girlfriend who I love with all my heart and will do anything for but I constantly over think and over analyze every situation until its an argument. It so draining on me, like I feel unhappy all the time for no reason at all.

I have been hurt in the past so I assume every little thing she says or does that is not what I expect or want her to say is something wrong. I think i expect way too much from her.

For example if she doesn't say "I love you" after getting off the phone My mind does not stop racing, I constantly feel like something wrong. I want to do everything in my power to not loose her or to ruin this relationship.

Please please please any tips or advice on what I should do to be more carefree and laid back rather than having my mind constantly running?

Thank in advance for any comments.

Posted on 2 April 2009 @ 1:38 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

It sounds like you have some serious unresolved issues stemming from your past relationships. Did you not seek therapy or counseling of some kind afterwards? Do you think perhaps you jumped into a relationship far before you were healed and ready to be with another person?

Posted on 24 May 2009 @ 14:30 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.125002499997208!