New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244996 questions, 1084468 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Couples > Am i being tested?

Go to latest mesage in thread

Am i being tested?

Daz69, posted over a year ago

Right here goes.Ive been in a relationship with my partner for about 8 months,Everything has been great never a cross word, or a ,raised voice.Sex life side of things has been good brilliant infact.But i know deep down inside he is worried about being hurt again as he was hurt before in his last relationship.But i now i feel as though he is testing my patience a bit and ive been told this by a mutual friend.Reasons for this he knows i hate sci-fi films with a passion and now he seems to get in to a habit of putting them on when im with him.I use to sit there huffing and puffing but it went straight over his head.Why he couldnt watch them when im not with him i dont know? Then we made plans about going away together for a bit of a break spending time away together away from everything and everybody and spend quality time together,now he wants to put this on hold and for us to go away with some of his work mates instead.Also i dont mind listening to his problems but lately its becoming a burden he constantly goes on about his work and his colleges and im begining to feel i work there too.Dont get me wrong he truelly loves me i know he does and his closest friends has told me he truelly loves me.I have tried my best to prove to him that i feel the same i feel i cant do anymore to prove it infact i feel i have proved myself more ive made the effort in buying i love you cards etc where as he hasnt but he does say it too me a lot.But why does he feel the need to start testing me? Should i put my foot down now and try to take control over things before its too late because the idea of going away with his work mates instead of us being just together has made me feel a bit put out.Also when i suggest doing something theres always a ohhhh or an ahhhhh and a but and i go along with everything he wants.

Posted on 3 May 2006 @ 16:45 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

SexybumSexybum, posted over a year ago

You should post this on the main site

Posted on 3 May 2006 @ 17:40 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.140610000002198!