New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244996 questions, 1084468 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Couples > 2 girls after my affection

Go to latest mesage in thread

2 girls after my affection

Craig1985, posted over a year ago

i have a long standing female friend who has recently expressed an interest in taking things further, but also recently i have been seeing a girl from work who i really connected with and enjoy being with, even more so than the friend, i know which one i want to choose but i dont know how to let the friend down gently. Another problem is that the girl i want to be with just wants a bit of fun because she has just ended a 2yr relationship and doesnt want anything heavy yet, plz help!!

Posted on 25 April 2006 @ 0:43 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

angelof1983, posted over a year ago

you need to ask yourself what it is you want from a relationship with her because if you both go into something expecting different things then chances are things will go horribly wrong. Maybe she needs a friend while she gets herself sorted from her past relationship but that is something you will need to discuss with her. Clearly you don't want to be with the friend (I have been the friend in this situation before) and you just need to explain that while you value the friendship and enjoy it you don't want to do anything that may ruin it.

Posted on 3 May 2006 @ 12:1 (London time) - permalink

anna888anna, posted over a year ago

I think you already know what to do. You should be with the one you want to be with. You should tell the other girl straight up what the truth is. If you don't, the truth will come around and bite you in the butt.

Posted on 23 May 2006 @ 6:25 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124996900005499!