New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244993 questions, 1084425 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Breakups > How can I get him back before its to late?!

Go to latest mesage in thread

How can I get him back before its to late?!

iMissHim82205, posted over a year ago

my now ex boyfriend and I have dated for two and a half years and I thought with my joining a band (although it isnt workin out now) and attending college and working, that I wouldnt have time to be the best girlfriend I could be for him so we went on a break. Then two weeks later we broke up because he kept pressureing me for an answer (I didnt want to but I thought it was right for him)He cried and I cried. Then when I had a change of heart and wanted to try to make it work like he pleaded, and tell him, I was affraid, he then emailed me saying we should just be friends and couldnt tell each other we loved each other no more because he had a "Friend" (Mind you we only broke up a week before). He says they arent dating but he admitted to me yesterday to kissing her. He doesnt want to talk to me and when he does he speaks to me so angry and says how does he know that we were ment to be if he doesnt explore his waters. He says he still loves me (When I ask) and I still love him and know that I made a mistake. And people deserve a second chance! So my question is how do I get him to be with me again and foregive me before its to late? I am afraid he will forget me because of her (Although his family says he wont). I know it is truly ment to be but his anger is shadowing that, how can i show him that we are ment and that she is just a rebound?

Posted on 21 April 2008 @ 2:47 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.125016300000425!