New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244993 questions, 1084425 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Breakups > Use N Abuse!!

Go to latest mesage in thread

Use N Abuse!!

SoNzZzSoNzZz, posted over a year ago

i like diz guy..but hez chekin ma far far mate. i tld diz guy i lovd him n id du anytin 4 him...n weneva we link...we alwayz tryz tuchin me n kissin me n stuf!! i let him bcuz i luv him! once he tried kissin me but i sed no stp he goes y nt i se di dnt wna u doin netin u gne regret n he goes he ent gna. he sed he loves hiz gyall but lykz me! i askd him y he duz stuf wit me den..n he goes he dnt knw hez sorry! hiz gyal found out bout uz n nw...he dnt tlk 2 me hw he used 2.he neva txtz me unles i txt him or anytin!! i love him id die 4 him! :'( wat du i du! plz help me

Posted on 27 August 2006 @ 2:7 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Ice_Hockey_Player, posted over a year ago

Please rewrite in English and I'm sure someone can help!

Posted on 19 February 2007 @ 1:27 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

First and foremost, may I just say that though this is your style of talking, it is rather difficult in reading that, and secondly, I don't how you're going to type your resume in the future, but I suggest you do it in proper English, rather than tagz.

Right. Anyhow, there isn't much you can do about it. The guy clearly doesn't know what he wants, though he seems to like you as well as his girlfriend. You obviously like him, though you feel you love him - how, I really don't know. Now let's look at it this way:

Boy: likes you, likes the gf

You: likes boy

The Girlfriend: likes boy

Hmmm... Aside from immature petty things you may be able to do, I don't see what else you can do except continue the course to try to pry him away from her. However, I say, if I was in your shoes, I would find to be quite... What's the word...? [ponders] Hmmm, I would find him to be quite premature, dishonorable, bastardly for cheating on the gf, and may I say, has absolutely NO emotional stability.

Other than those rather negative points, I guess you're still young and your heart is still quite tender. Well like I said, stay your course, or give everyone some room, clear his mind, clear your mind.

Posted on 19 February 2007 @ 8:9 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Right. AND I just realized that this is 25 weeks old. [sigh] Why do I seem to fall for old threads... WHY?!?!? I blame you Hockey Guy! [wink]

Posted on 19 February 2007 @ 8:10 (London time) - permalink

luvme247luvme247, posted over a year ago

ur faln fur da ol tred bcuz u wer da onlee 1 dat can reed it!!! Let me say that it is allways good to give advise to someone who really needed help 25 weeks ago... I wonder how many days she sat at her computer waiting for someone to figure out what the hell she typed. Staying up all hours of the night yelling "Why oh why won't anyone help me?". Well, now because of you, she can finally sleep at night. ;)

Posted on 19 February 2007 @ 9:4 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

[laughs, winks, then sighs]

Posted on 19 February 2007 @ 10:23 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.156215599999996!