New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244991 questions, 1084423 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Breakups > I Was Dumped!

Go to latest mesage in thread

I Was Dumped!

TheDoctorTheDoctor, posted over a year ago

Well I was dumped four days after our first year of marriage!She said she was "fed up".We wern't getting on even though we were arguing over petty things!Silly things that irritated her mainly. So she ended it. Everyone is shocked as people thought we the "golden couple" to coin a phrase.We are both 35. I was bassically left to clear up after her bills,flat etc etc.She was very insicure about her appearance even though I accepted her for who she was.She was by no means fat but she thought so.What was interesting was when she packed her things she left quite a lot which I had to clear (which was hard enough).She left expensive present given to her by her family and her own clothes which she didnt want.What she did take was just some clothes,CD's and weighing scales!!!Of all the things to take which she could easily buy for £5 yet she left an expensive Tiffany lamp given to her by her mum!??(I kept that!)Make what you like of that!!She was a very fussy difficult person to live but I accepted that.She also had atharitis since she was 15 and made her crotchy at the best of times!I was prepared to care for her when it would get worse.I feel now she felt I deserved better although she hasn't said that.I miss her but am relieved its over in a strange way.

Posted on 4 August 2008 @ 17:42 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

Im sorry to hear about your marrige. [good for you for keeping the lamp!] ;-)

Posted on 16 August 2008 @ 16:38 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.140659400000004!