New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084395 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Romance > Is she Interested?

Go to latest mesage in thread

Is she Interested?

apeters1, posted over a year ago

I just recently noticed one of my best mates, sister on his bebo page. We all went to same high school but she was maybe 2 years below. Anyway I gave her a message just saying hi and catching up a little.

Added her to msn to talk a bit more and we were getting on pretty well. Spoke for a 3 maybe 4 hours last night and just seemed to have the same intrests and share same ideas etc. My mate hardly ever speaks to his sister, maybe few times a year which is why I never see her when I visit my mates flat or go for a drink.

Anyway the point I am making is, I would like to maybe ask her out at some point but we have only been talking through msn and I havn't actually seen her since high school maybe 8 years ago? Being honest it is me that will message her on msn. It has only been a few days but she hasn't been the one to message me first. So I am not sure if she is just being polite when I message her or not. As I said we did speak for ages last night so im not sure.

Plus theres the complication with this being my mates sister but really Im just wondering what you think. Is she just being friendly but isn't at all interested or should I go for it and ask to meet her?

Posted on 17 April 2008 @ 18:46 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.124982199995429!