New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244988 questions, 1084410 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Romance > I'm i misunderstanding him??

Go to latest mesage in thread

I'm i misunderstanding him??

ilb92ilb92, posted over a year ago

I was gonna post this as a question in the other big section but i was afriad this will get to long...

I'm 15 and i like this guy, he is 28. At first he came to me and talked to me, asked me questions and maked conversations with me, he approached me and just me there, then i got surgery and missed for 3 weeks, after i came back he saw me and with a big smile asked me what was wrong with me and stuff, everything was ok during that week but then the next he started to act weird like, i had to approach him instead of him to me this other girl(she's about 19) approached him and and started to talk with him and as he's pretty shy he will just answer in one or two words.

This girl gives me ugly glares and i dont even know her she gives her back to me so i'm not able to see him. He stares at me while he's talking with her i can feel it, and i've catch him several times. I thought that this girl was his girlfriend when i saw them going together, but then i realized that they don't arrive together, she talks and talks and talks andh e's just like "ok" or like"yeah whatever". I started to ignore him as it was an advice from my mom, as she says he's making himself interesting and know he wants me to approach him instead of him, he keeps staring at me a lot during class, and when he was leaving today he was ahead of me and the girl was behind me and he turned around and looked at me, we stared at eachother and gave me and small smile, i was going home and his car was parked infront of my sister's car, he said hi to my sister and of course i didn't looked at him but when he was in he car i could see that the girl was talking to him and he was looking at me and he smiled again.

I just have something clear the girl that talks to him a lot doesn't like me at all, i heard her saying something to him about "that girl with those ugly bangs" and i'm the only one that has bangs in the classroom, and it was the only time i listend to him answer more thant two or one words and he said "i think she looks pretty, why don't you start paying attention to the class instead of looking at other people" =)

So what do you think?

thanks in advance

Posted on 26 March 2008 @ 5:42 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.14057309999771!