New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084395 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Romance > am i old-fashioned?

Go to latest mesage in thread

am i old-fashioned?

eddy_nicolaseddy_nicolas, posted over a year ago

im 21 years and still a virgin.i have failed every single rel.sometimes this thing gets me worried coz i know that there are teenagers having sex and im still a virgin.i dont know what to do.i dont really have time to go pubs and clubbing.and also,i dont wanna pay a prostitute.

i have been studying hardly so i didnt have any time for myself.now,im startin to wonder.

i wanted when i will do it to be special/perfect.but i have been looking for Miss Right and i couldnt find it.

i will appreciate any advice

thank you.

Posted on 15 November 2009 @ 17:30 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Another_KapitiAnother_Kapiti, posted over a year ago

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin at 21! I was 24 when I shared mine with the same man I'm with now.

The thing you have to ask yourself is, why do you feel you've failed in your previous relationships? What went wrong? I admire you for wanting your first time to be special! Who cares what other people are doing, as long as you do what's right for you?

Good on you for studying hard, but you have to have fun sometimes, start talking to people in your class, network, make contacts and meet up with them.

Clubbing is not for everyone, I can't stand it to be honest! Instead of looking for the perfect and probably unattainable 'Miss Right', look for someone with whom you share activities in common and build some trust with her and you'll end up with something special. Don't rush into anything because you want to lose your viginity, take the time and effort to meet someone who MEANS something to you! Good luck!

Posted on 16 November 2009 @ 13:58 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.125035699995351!