New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084395 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Romance > Russian brides

Go to latest mesage in thread

Russian brides

, posted over a year ago

Hi,

Has anyone had any experiences in the russian brides and dating thing?

i joined a site www.email2femail.com looking for any past experiences from any men?

Posted on 2 October 2009 @ 12:55 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

I bet you're just trying to advertise the site and get loads of hits and move up the google hit list aren't you? Or maybe make a few roubles as a sideline?

Mind you, I have to say there are an awful lot of pictures of very good looking women on the site. I'm a sucker for a pretty face and I wonder how many of them are Russian spies linked to the KGB out to set the honey trap on unsuspecting old fools like me? I'll have to have a word with Vladimir and double check.

Posted on 2 October 2009 @ 14:0 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

my father in law 'met' one. She was from the ukraine. She sent pics, talked dirty, he thought she loved him. He sent her money because her gma was ill, because she was short on food, because her computer was messing up...and getting pics in return. He did it for three years with everyone telling him to wake up. Western union notified him of a woman by the same name who was scamming guys and he told her, at which time her computer 'crashed.' she had to set up a new account and changed her name by 1 letter. He stayed a year after that sending money. She couldnt leave granny. So he got a passport and a plane ticket at which time she dumped the perverted idiot. Go figure.

Posted on 2 October 2009 @ 15:54 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Of course, married lady, your old fool of a father-in-law could equally - and most probably - have been scammed by a man, not a woman! There's no fool like an old fool.

Posted on 2 October 2009 @ 17:31 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

it actually was a man and wife team...lol...and at the point western union alerted him they had 200 guys going. There is a limit to the amount that can be sent at once...and her acct flagged too much. He sent computers and printers...we are rarely around hm but he was showing pics at christmas one year. I said yea, and whose pic did you send her? Pierce brosnan? Lol made him mad. Hmm

Posted on 2 October 2009 @ 17:47 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Well yes and no sort off. I have never had anything to do with the dating sites but had a Russian bride.

Posted on 20 October 2009 @ 2:27 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I have had a great idea. Sell my ex wife. I can supply one Russian bride for cheap to any desperado in the UK (buyer collects). I will undercut any dating site because they wont have to fly back and fore. They wont have to go through all that immigration crap. She can even speak some kind of pigeon English.

As long as they dont do anything stupid. Like leaving her go outside for a good few months. It might work. I just have to make sure they have some place suitable (and secure) for her to stay while the dust settles and searches are called off. A garage would be fine. Or an old wardrobe even.

The only problem they may have is erasing her memory somehow. But with any luck the thought of getting their paws on a live one and dementia will work in my favoure. Sold as seen.

Does anyone know if ebay have any wierd rules forbidding human trafficking. I know they wont let you sell babys on there anymore.

Posted on 20 October 2009 @ 15:5 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125004799992894!