New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084395 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Romance > Can anyone give me some advice on girl-girl teasing, forplay, and sex?

Go to latest mesage in thread

Can anyone give me some advice on girl-girl teasing, forplay, and sex?

AnthraXia, posted over a year ago

Hey, sorry, I'm not really getting any replies in the question section... So I figured I'd try here.

I have a girlfriend (yes, I'm female too) And I'd like some tips on teasing, foreplay, and sex. I'm not completly inexpirienced, but A few variations to what I know whould be helpful...

Posted on 10 September 2008 @ 6:11 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

First, what do you know about girl/girl lovemaking ?

Posted on 21 October 2008 @ 12:35 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Well I think it must be quite a bit like girl/guy and alot of that really depends on what you are into and what she is into, if you are new at this maybe watch some videos & experimenting.

The guys I've been with that give the best oral sex are the ones who read Hustler & magazines like that, I think there might be some really good descriptions in there about how to perform oral on a woman. As for toys and stuff..... You'll probly have to wait and see what she's into!

Posted on 21 October 2008 @ 14:36 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I think I'll take out a subscription to Hustler in the hope that I learn something important!

Posted on 21 October 2008 @ 14:54 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Ok, I've given this a little bit of thought now.... here's what I have come up with:

Learning some basic girl on girl skills should be quite a bit simpler than learning to please the opposite sex because the advantage is that you know what the things are that please you... Right? So start with that, and watch for the reactions if they seem to be good then keep it up, if not switch it up a little or ask for any requests. I don't think there is any shame in admitting that you are new at it because it might open doors for her to give a little teaching session. I am not exactly sure what arouses a lesbian but your advantage is that you know what about it arouses you. be it the idea of touching or feeling another woman then maybe try pleasing eachother at the same time instead of your turn/her turn. we all have our own dirty little fantasies so we differ a little from eachother. I do know the ratio for female orgasms is something like 1:3 although I am not sure if it is the same for lesbians b/c from what I read so far it seems like more women are pleasured by oral than actual sex it's self

Posted on 21 October 2008 @ 18:11 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125003300010576!