New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244988 questions, 1084410 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Romance > What makes a romantic night special for men?

Go to latest mesage in thread

What makes a romantic night special for men?

lillaumlillaum, posted over a year ago

Is it just me or is it really hard to think of something special to do for my man on romantic nights. Its not fair for it always to be the girl to get romanced. But anything "lovey dovey" just seems so girly. And getting him the fitness and ninjitsu equipment he really wants just doesn't seem romantic.

Posted on 18 April 2006 @ 17:7 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

There are heaps of things to do. Take him out to a nice restaurant and have a candlelit dinner. Go to a good movie you can BOTH enjoy. Buy tickets to his favourite sports team or music group and surprise him. Take him to the car rally (if he likes that). Go shopping for a cool sound system for his car. Good luck.

Posted on 29 April 2006 @ 15:22 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Don't worry about the 'lovey-dovey' thing, guys like it as much girls, though they may not openly admit it :)

Posted on 29 April 2006 @ 15:23 (London time) - permalink

eddieeddie, posted over a year ago

Most men will walk through fire for the woman they love. At the same time, many men don't feel appreciated. We're wired to feel like it's "our" job to be the provider. Not so true anymore but still a basic instinct of men. So, to your question, make him feel wanted, desirable and acknowledged. Let him know you recognize what he contributes. If he is a real man, he cherish that.

Posted on 30 April 2006 @ 16:41 (London time) - permalink

Angel_AAngel_A, posted over a year ago

I asked a male friend this question and he agreed he liked to feel useful - he suggested that a girl should let him fix something (men and tools?!!!) and then reward him by cooking a delicious meal whilst completely naked! Men!!!!

Mars and Venus all over again huh!?!!! lol

Posted on 1 May 2006 @ 9:58 (London time) - permalink

lillaumlillaum, posted over a year ago

thanks for all the replies. I hope I already make man feel loved and important. I buy things, take him out and tell him. But buying things that my bloke likes just doesn't seem romantic. Its given with love and he knows it but is that romance?

What has your girlfriends done for you that has made you feel romanced. C'mon guys dont be shy :-)

Posted on 1 May 2006 @ 18:53 (London time) - permalink

soletshearitsoletshearit, posted over a year ago

Beleive it or not some men like to recieve flowers and get the romantic treatment...but not all of them so you need to be sure which your man falls under. Arranging a day at the races or taking him to a raleigh is always a good one for those really laddish men who love motors, otherwise cook him a nice meal, buy some nice undies and treat him to a romantic nite in maybe even run a hot bubble bath, make some drinks and bring some oil and massage eachother afterwards! You could then have a movie that will suit both of you and then I will leave the latest and final part of the nite to you!!!! (thats where the famcy undies will come in!)

Its always just a good idea to spend some time with him doing the things he likes, that -to me- is always a lovely gesture, showing him that you want to know about hte things that he likes and that you are making an effort to show an interest in his interests!!!

Posted on 11 May 2006 @ 14:50 (London time) - permalink

ogga, posted over a year ago

I dno im only a teenager but to me something romantic would involve me doing something for the girl treating her specially and then when shes happy then that makes me happy so i dont really know what to say but all the above sound good

Posted on 19 July 2006 @ 19:12 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I love the romantic treatment, once a girl for valentines day got me a red rose (that I kept for 5 months until it disintergrated!) and took me to a really lovely restaurant. Eating chocolate dipped strawberrys together looking out on to the Thames river as the sun went down was one of those "beautiful moments" that I shall remember forever. *awww* lol :)

Posted on 19 July 2006 @ 21:35 (London time) - permalink

prettyjessyprettyjessy, posted over a year ago

hi,

don't you think you have found that with me...

jessy..

Posted on 7 October 2006 @ 14:48 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140599899998051!